Friday, February 17, 2012

Denim Tudung For Sale!

Hello girls, it’s been a while since I updated this page. I’ve got lotsa good stuffs to let go of but haven’t found the time to really sort them out.

I’m letting go of these two denim instant tudung bought from nuraisha.com. The pictures below are from its original website. Material sangat bagus dan sejuk, it’s not too soft that tak boleh bentukkan awning and it’s also not too thick sampai kepanasan.


Reason for selling, you ask? The cutting of the bahagian muka does not suit my face. Simple as that. Daripada terbiar tanpa kasih sayang, I’m letting them go to a new loving home.

The condition, you ask? The blue one has been worn 2-3 times but is just as good as new. The brown one tidak pernah dipakai. But I’ve made a small incision the bahagian kerongsang (because my face is tembam, sigh), you can easily sew it back, wear kerongsang or my suggestion, just leave it supaya lebih mudah nak bentuk awning.

The price, you ask? I bought them at RM100 (RM45 each + delivery). But I’m letting them go for ONLY RM50.00 (for both, and inclusive of delivery within Semenanjung Malaysia). Come and get them, girls! Email me at jumjumatun(at)yahoo(dot)com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment